Pit Bulls a Colorful Breed

Maybe I was a little harsh in last nights blog but the truth is the truth and it does us no good to ignore it. Anyhow I decided to lighten up a little tonight.

I wanted to talk about a less serious matter: Color. You're probably wondering what color has to do with anything especially Pit Bulls. Well what about the different colored noses? There's Red, Black and Blue. Gee...I just thought of something. You know what I'm thinking aren't you? Now don't go getting excited. After all I was just kidding. Then there are different color Coats and Spots. Did anybody say Pit Bulls are a dull breed? I don't think so. Not with all those color options.

Don't forget today is Valentines Day. Hug your Pit today!


Click here for the: Complete Guide To Owning, Raising, And Caring For Pit Bull (Pitbull) Terriers!