SUBMIT YOUR PIT BULL PHOTO

Want your Pit Bull to be a star for a day? Just like grandparents love to show off their grandkids I decided to create a place to post photos of Pit Bull Pets on this Blog. I'd like to call : MY PIT IS A STAR.

I'll post a new photo every day if I have them otherwise the last photo I receive will stay up until I get the next one. All I ask is that you invite other Pit Bull owners you know to VISIT THE SITE to see your "STAR" and submit their own photo if they'd like.

Email me a photo along with a few lines telling me about your Pit Bull. If you want to give your name and city and state I'll post that too but it's not necessary. Close up shots are best but any decent photo is ok.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse any photos for any reason. Also I'm not responsible for any issues related to your photo and/or comments. (Although I can't think of anything that would cause a problem I'm stating this disclaimer just in case.) If you don't agree then don't submit.

Email your photo and comments to: robi492@bellsouth.net

Note I do sell PIT BULLS REVEALED so usually a link to that product will be posted on this site.